- as per requirement
- 35000 INR
- 35000.00 - 80000.00 INR
- Hand Operated
- Lab Equipment
- No Required
- 100 MM
- 30 Kilograms (kg)
Floating Carriage Micrometer
For the miscellaneous requirements of our customers, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Floating Carriage Micrometer. It provides calibration of major, minor, & effective pitch diameters for external threads plug gauge. This can be used to check effective diameter of tapes. In order to ensure its durability and quality, this is also tested on certain measures by our quality inspectors. We offer this Floating Carriage Micrometer to our esteemed customers at thrifty rates.
- This is easy to use
- Robust design of this micrometer ensures breakage resistance
- Light in weight, therefore it is easy to portable
Salient Features: -
- Robust graded cast iron body.
- Seasoned for dimensional stability.
- Integrated guide ways ground to finest accuracy.
- Micrometer least count “ 0.001 / 0.002 / 0.005 / 0.0002 mm with non rotary spindle.
- 8 mm spindle dia for micrometer & fiducial.
- Instrument accuracy maintained in accordance with NPL UK specifications.
- The instrument is very useful for thread plug gauge manufacturers, gauge calibration laboratories, established under NABL accreditation and in standard room where in-house gauge calibration is carried out.
- Sr . No .Descriptions FCM-50FCM-100FCM-2001
- Admit between centers 100mm200mm250mm2
- Maximum Diameter: 50 mm100 mm200mm3L x W x H (cm )20 x 13 x 1135 x 19 x 12.545 x 29 x 28
- Approximate weight: 15 kgs.25 kgs.40 Kgs
- Analog type Display
- Digital Display
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Per Week
- 1 Week
- Wooden box/loose
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 295, Gali No. 2, Friends Colony, Nr. Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Faridabad, Haryana, 121002, India